So Many Ways!
- 30 minutes west of Chicago
- Next to Yorktown Mall (tons of shopping and restaurants)
- Steps away from Target (inside is a Freshii Restaurant and Starbucks)
- Conveniently located off of I-88 and I-355
You have options!
- Ohare airport is 16 miles. Midway airport is 20 miles. Traffic wise, Ohare is a much shorter drive.
- Uber is a very economical option and transports from both airports.
- DO NOT take a regular city cab from the airport. Call a surburban taxi such as as 303 Taxi or American Taxi. The taxi’s that sit at the airport will charge you time and a half for trips to the suburbs (yes they are evil).
- Want to see the city? The hotel has a free shuttle that will take you to the train station. The train schedule is here. It goes right into the heart of the city.
- Most major cities have Amtrak trains right into Chicago’s downtown Union Station
- Short walk from Union Station to Ogilvie
- Take the UP-W Metra Train Commuter Line from Ogilvie to Lombard train station.
- Call the hotel for a shuttle ride from the train station.