So Many Ways!
- 30 minutes west of Chicago
- Next to Woodfield Mall (tons of shopping and restaurants)
- Conveniently located off of I-290
You have options!
- Ohare airport is about 15 minutes without rush hour.
- We do not recommend flying into Midway airport -it’s a 45 minute drive.
- Uber is a very economical option for transportation to and from the airport.
- DO NOT take a regular city cab from the airport. Call a surburban taxi as the taxi’s at the airport will charge you time and a half for trips to the suburbs (yes they are evil).
- 303 Taxi and American Taxi have flat rates to Schaumburg.
- Want to see the city? Uber over to the local train station. The train schedule is here. It goes right into the heart of the city.
- Most major cities have Amtrak trains right into Chicago’s downtown Union Station
- The take a Metra train out to the Schaumburg station.