- Please pick your wristband and register for your contests at registration.
- Please remember to wear your wristband all weekend – our door volunteers may not know who you are.
- Please download the gather up app shown above to stay current on communications during the event.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for all judging assignments and on-time for your workshops.
- In general, please dress professionally and please refrain from drinking alcohol during your professional responsibilities.
- If you have not already done so, please update your facebook profile pic to the SCC frame located here.
Friday 7:00pm in Maize (next to Copper).
Friday 8:00pm – Registration is FREE and if you are not judging, you have already been registered.
Meet the Pros
Friday at 10:00pm.
Halloween Pro Show
Saturday at 9:00pm – Floor trials is from 5:30 – 6:30 pm on Saturday.
Please tell Leah your partnerships and make sure to send your music to: Kaiano Levine at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a video file, we can use it for your showpiece as well behind you on the video wall.
We’re REALLY looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us! Please stay in costume (or have a different one) for the Parade and group photo at 10:30pm.
Cyan has been set aside as a permanent practice room.
Attendees can video anything they want – including recaps at the end of the workshop. For workshop intensives, videotaping is up to the discretion of the instructor(s).
If hospitality is included as a part of your contract, you have already heard from Leah regarding your menu selections. The hospitality location is the Copper Room which is on your way to the main ballroom. We are serving Friday dinner, Saturday lunch and dinner, and Sunday lunch. Lunches are bagged and labeled with your name, so please remember to swing by and grab your lunch. For times, please see link/button above.
Roxy Nagel is the event Accountant, please find her on Friday or Saturday in the Judges office (Sage) in order to get paid on Sunday. You’ll need to complete a W-2 (and for those of you who have been at SCC before you will more than likely need to complete a new one).
Rising Star: Michael Lambert: email@example.com
Pro Am Routines & Pro Show: Send to Kaiano: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your drivers will be contacting you early in the week of the event.
Late Checkout/Room Expenses
Checkout is at 12:00 PM. If you call them, they will usually extend it to 1 pm. Other than the room night(s) plus taxes that we’ve agreed to, you are responsible for all incidentals and extra room nights.
Promote Swing City Chicago
We love it when you promote us by updating on social media. Please help us promote the event through Facebook and social media using #swingcitychicago
Pages on Facebook and Instagram include
Judging, Contests Demery Leyva (904-571-3614)
Anything Else: April Prince or Leah Noparstak
Let’s Do This!